1) The Internet is a tool offered on the World Wide Web.
2) Large companies are not likely use the Internet.
3) The World Wide Web is a system of pages that are linked together and contain a lot of information.
4) A search engine cannot be used to find certain subjects.
5) When I click the BACK button the I will always go back to the
6) If someone is moving from page to page they are considered to be browsing.
7) The Home Page of a Web site may be the second or third page of the site.
8) The Internet offers e-mail, search utilities, file transfer and group communication.
9) The page where you start browsing the Internet is called the Home
10) To go to another web page I could click on a hyperlink
11) To have instant access to my pages when I log on I would use a feature called a network.
12) The acronym "URL" stands for Uniform (or Universal) Resource Locator.
13) An Internet address is also referred to as a ABT.
14) A URL and an Internet address is the same thing.
15) "Hypertext links" and "links" both refer to any picture or text that you click on to get to another page of information.
16) To locate information on the Internet, I should use a hypertext document.
17) Search engines are used to locate information on the Internet.
18) A group of computers in the same room is called an Internet.
19) A network of computer networks is called an Internet.
20) Software such as Internet Explorer and Netscape that allows you access to the World Wide Web is called a browser.
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO QUIZ INDEX